Step 1: LSU Email Directions
1. Click here to get to the LSU Self-Serve Banner. Then do the following:
2. Fill in the info as directed below:
First, enter your 6-digit LSU ID number.
Second, enter your PIN which is your birth date in six digits, i.e., 103056. If you have used this service before, use the PIN you have already set up.
Third, once inside you will be asked change your Self-service Banner PIN (6 digit number) and to set up a question for you to answer in case you ever forget your new PIN. Should you forget your PIN just click on the Forgot PIN? button, answer the question, and then you will be given access to your account. Follow the directions given and make sure that you can remember the answer to the question.
Once inside Self-Serve Banner, do the following:
3. Click on LSU Email.
4. Click on Set Password.
5. Read the LSU Email Conditions and Terms, then click on Accept.
6. Read the LSU email guidelines and develop your new password.
7. Enter your new password twice to ensure accuracy. This is your new LSU email address and password that you will also use to access Desire2Learn. Write them down and keep them in a safe place!
Next: Step 2 - Set Up Mail Forwarding
Last updated on April 23 , 2007.